This undated planner from Archie's Calligraphy contains year planning tables and 12 sets of month planning tables that can be used in a classic or creative way. Start your year whenever you want!
- current year divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 12 months - two months on site, divided into 31 days,
- the next year, divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 52-weeks planning (projects, habits, holidays, etc.),
- current month on one page (e.g. name days, important dates, etc.),
- current month divided into weeks (large squares),
- main layout - week on one page, notes on the other x 5 weeks each month,
- habit tracker (or e.g. project planner) - a month divided into 31 days.
- 32 dotted pages for notes with the last eight sheets perforated for easy removal
- a pocket for small items on the back inner cover
- 4 page markers, rounded corners
- B5 - 170 x 242 mm.
The planner is fully hand-stitched, so it lies flat on every page. An elastic band attached to the back cover secures the notebook, while a specially-designed double back cover anchors the notebook to the dedicated B5 leather cover, allowing easy access to the notebooks back pocket. The leather cover has a safe inner pouch for a fountain pen.
The pages for notes are printed in a feint and pleasing delicate dot grid. The gird is uncommon: slightly larger dot every 1 cm with a smaller dot every 1/3 cm.
240 pages of 100g B5 paper, ideal for writing with a fountain pen
Four ribbon page markers
Designed and handmade in Poland.