Paper-Oh Ondulo notebook's corrugation suggests a certain toughness of spirit with a nod to the playful side of life. In the Ondulo series Paper-Oh® has taken corrugated cardboard and adapted it to create the essential minimalist Cahier notebooks.
Paper-Oh® notebooks feel every bit as good as they look. Each Ondulo will develop its own well-worn,well-loved look as a physical manifestation of its user’s well-lived life.
Paper-Oh® Cahier notebooks are the quintessential companion for observers, wanderers and bons vivants. Packaged in pairs, they are the bohemian cousins of the more established journal set and are flexible enough for use in any situation. But do not underestimate their sturdiness, for they will withstand the journeys of any life with strength and grace.
- Dimensions A5, 14.8 x 21cm (5.83" x 8.27")
- Set of 2 Cahier notebooks, 80 pages each
- Unlined paper
- Interior writing paper is sourced 100% from sustainable forests, FSC cerified and is uncoated, meaning it is left natural with no added veneer.
- The unbleached paper is a cream colour and was run through an additional press to make it satisfyingly smooth and ideal for writing, drawing or sketching.
- High opacity and little to no bleed through.
- Paper weights 80 gsm.
- Notebooks have sewn binding